Marido en alquiler
|Marido en alquiler|
|Created by||Original Story and Supervision
Adaptation for Telemundo
|Ending theme||"Yo soy la mujer" (Instrumental)
by Ana Bárbara
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||141|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||July 10, 2013– January 13, 2014|
|Related shows||Fina Estampa|
Marido en(《仏語》[前] in, at の意) alquiler (Lit: Husband for Rent / English: My Dear Handyman), originally known as Reina Madre (Queen Mother), is a Spanish-language telenovela produced by United States-based television network Telemundo Studios, Miami, and Brazilian Rede Globo. It is a remake of the Brazilian telenovela, Fina Estampa. Sonya Smith and Juan Soler star as the main protagonists, while Maritza Rodríguez and Miguel Varoni star as the main antagonists. This marks Soler's debut with Telemundo after signing an exclusivity agreement with the network in 2013.
From July 10 – October 18, 2013, Telemundo started broadcasting Marido en(《仏語》[前] in, at の意) Alquiler as part of the 2013–14 season weeknights at 9pm/8c, replacing La Patrona. From October 21 – November 8, Telemundo temporarily aired 2 hours of Marido en(《仏語》[前] in, at の意) Alquiler weeknights at 8pm/7c, replacing Dama y Obrero, as part of Telemundo's changes in prime-time programming. From November 11, 2013 – January 13, 2014, Telemundo aired one hour episodes of Marido en(《仏語》[前] in, at の意) Alquiler weeknights at 8pm/7c. That same day, the network started broadcasting La Reina del Sur weeknights at 9pm/8c, replacing one hour of Marido en(《仏語》[前] in, at の意) Alquiler. Maritza Rodriguez and Miguel Varoni were lauded by the fans as the best stars in this soap opera.
Marido en(《仏語》[前] in, at の意) Alquiler tells the story of Griselda Carrasco, a strong and determined woman who works as a handyman to support her family. In the course of her work, destiny or chance lead her to Reinaldo Ibarra, an honest man and chef who is married to Teresa Cristina. He becomes enchanted with Griselda's strength and spirit, gradually coming(来たるべき,次の) to the conclusion that she is his true love. Teresa Cristina, outraged, tries to have Griselda's children killed. However all the attempts are a failure. Teresa Cristina kidnaps Griselda but Jose Salinas tells Antonio, his and Griselda's son, where to find Griselda. Reinaldo goes and saves her, while Teresa Cristina and Jose Salinas try to escape in Salinas's boat during a thunderstorm. While at sea in the boat, Teresa Cristina drowns as Jose Salinas is struck by lightning. In the end, Griselda and Reinaldo end up together. Teresa Cristina leaves a will in which her daughter and her assistant Rosario (Ro) inherit her fortune.
Aguinaldo Silva, author of the Brazilian original Fina Estampa, will be supervising adaptation and screenplay(映画台本) for Telemundo together with Perla Farias. As of July 21, 2012, the adaptation is ongoing. Mr. Silva is best known for incredible rating successes such as Roque Santeiro in the 80s, and Vale Tudo adapted in the 2000s by Telemundo as Vale todo.
The working(作業の,実用的な,働くこと,労働,働く,作業用の) title in TV Globo for Fina Estampa in Brazil was Marido de Aluguel, however, it was later changed. For Telemundo's version, it used the Marido de Aluguel name, though it translated it in Spanish.
Opening credits and theme
Latin Grammy award winner Ana Bárbara performs the soap opera's theme song Yo Soy La Mujer. The singer also participated in the soap opera. Yo Soy La Mujer is also the title to Ana Barbara's eleventh studio album. The track Yo Soy La Mujer was re-recorded in Banda and became part of Ana Bárbara's music repertoire. The song was inspired by the hard work, struggle, and immense effort put forth by Griselda Carrasco as a single parent to support her three children and grandson.
Also part of the opening theme is the song by Carlos Gatica, called Como te explico, a love song inspired by Reinaldo and Griselda.
Cast and characters
- Griselda Carrasco (Sonya Smith), is a fighter, a hardworking and humble woman who is dedicated to working as a handyman to keep a family of three children and one grandchild after her husband was lost at sea 15 years ago.
- Reinaldo Ibarra (Juan Soler), is a culinary art lover who works as chef of a famous restaurant. He is the husband of Teresa Cristina and the father of Patricia.
- Teresa Cristina Palmer (Maritza Rodríguez), is a materialistic and snobbish woman. She Reinaldo's wife and Patricia's mother. Her main enemy is Griselda.
- José Salinas (Miguel Varoni), is the ex-husband of Griselda, and father of Antonio, Kike and Amalia.
- José Enrique "Kike" Salinas Carrasco (Roberto Manrique), is Griselda's eldest son and Kikito's father, and the boyfriend of Bárbara, He works at a taco bar to help support his mother and young son. Kike is an exemplary father and he strives to keep Kikito happy.
- José Antonio Salinas Carrasco (Gabriel Coronel), is Griselda's son, the only of the three who could enter the university through their own efforts. He was always a bright child who received a scholarship since entering high school.[clarification needed] Antonio is overly ambitious and ashamed of his humble upbringing, especially his mother's lack of education and appearance.
- Patricia Ibarra Palmer (Kimberly Dos Ramos), is Teresa Cristina and Reinaldo's daughter. She is humble and has a special relationship with her father, a closeness that is not shared with her mother.
- Gabriel Rodríguez (Ricardo Chávez), is the owner of a Mexican "Tacos Bar". He is a hard worker and is deeply in love with Griselda.
Awards and nominations
|2013||Premios People en Español|
|Best Telenovela||Perla Farias||Nominated|
|Best Actress||Sonya Smith||Nominated|
|Best Actor||Juan Soler||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Actress||Kimberly Dos Ramos||Nominated|
|Best Female Antagonist||Maritza Rodríguez||Won|
|Best New Talent||Kimberly Dos Ramos||Nominated|
|Special Beauty Awards||Trainee Beauty TV||Kimberly Dos Ramos||Won|
|Youth TV Guy||Pablo Azar||Won|
|2014||Miami Life Award|
|Best Telenovela||Perla Farias||Won|
|Best Actress||Sonya Smith||Won|
|Best actor||Juan Soler||Won|
|Best Supporting Actress||Maritza Rodriguez||Won|
|Best Supporting Actor||Ricardo Chávez||Nominated|
|Best First Actress||Alba Roversi||Won|
|Best First Actor||Miguel Varoni||Won|
|Best Young Actress||Kimberly Dos Ramos||Won|
|Ana Carolina Grajales||Nominated|
|Best Young Actor||Pablo Azar||Nominated|
|Premios Tu Mundo|
|Novela of the Year||Perla Farias||Nominated|
|Favorite Lead Actress||Sonya Smith||Nominated|
|The Best Bad Boy||Miguel Varoni||Nominated|
|The Best Bad Girl||Maritza Rodríguez||Nominated|
|The Perfect Couple||Sonya Smith and Juan Soler||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Actress||Daniela Navarro||Won|
|Best Supporting Actor||Ariel Texido||Nominated|
|First Actress||Alba Roversi||Nominated|
|Junior Favorite Artist||Kimberly Dos Ramos||Won|
|Best Bad Luck Moment||When you have a flat tire truck||Nominated|
|!Qué papacito!||Gabriel Coronel||Won|
|I'm Sexy and I know it||Daniela Navarro||Nominated|
- "Final de Marido en Alquiler: Maritza Rodríguez y Miguel Varoni opinan sobre la sorprendente muerte de sus personajes (VIDEO)". Msnlatino.telemundo.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Telemundo ya tiene a su 'Reina Madre' :: TVNotas !Irresistible!". Tvnotas.com.mx. August 30, 2012. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Sonya Smith protagonizará melodrama". Televisa.com. September 7, 2012. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- 24 de Enero, 2013. "Protagonizaría Juan Soler "Marido en alquiler" en Telemundo. Con Flor Rubio". Radioformula.com.mx. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Juan Soler, Sonya Smith, Martiza Rodriguez in Marido en Alquiler". Latin Gossip. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Telemundo Media". Telemundomediakit.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Upfronts 2012: Telemundo Doubles Down on Original Programming". Hollywoodreporter.com. May 14, 2012. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Marido en Alquiler". Msnlatino.telemundo.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "La patrona". Msnlatino.telemundo.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- Crédito: Telemundo (October 18, 2013). "Novelas de Telemundo: nuevo horario | Telemundo 51 - Miami". Telemundo 51. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Actriz Maritza Rodriguez deslumbra en Marido En Alquiler". www.novelitis.com. October 6, 2013. Retrieved October 20, 2013.
- Por: EFE (October 25, 2013). ""La Reina del Sur" vuelve el 11/11 a Telemundo". eldiariony.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Ana Bárbara en "Marido en alquiler"". www.telemundo51.com. November 2, 2013. Retrieved November 3, 2013.
- "Aguinaldo Silva". Bloglog.globo.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Ana Bárbara canta tema de Marido en Alquiler - Video". Msnlatino.telemundo.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Conoce a los protagonistas de Marido en Alquiler" (in Spanish). Hola Ciudad.com. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "Conoce los personajes de ¨Marido en Alquiler¨ - ¿Quién es quién?" (in Spanish). TVBoricuausa. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- "Estrellas del Año 2013" (in Spanish). PeopleenEspanol.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Premios People en Español 2013 - Categoría Telenovelas | Telenovelas" (in Spanish). Peopleenespanol.com. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Kimberly Dos Ramos y otros artistas son premiados con los Special Beauty Awards". Informe21.com. August 25, 2013. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Ganadores 2014". Miami Life Awards. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- "Anuncian nominados a Premios Tu Mundo" (in Spanish). El Especial. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- Ale Rodríguez (July 15, 2014). "Lista de nominados de los Premios Tu Mundo 2014" (in Spanish). Notimex. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- "Lista de finalistas a los Premios Tu Mundo 2014" (in Spanish). Entretenimiento Terra. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- "¡Conoce a los ganadores de "Premios Tu Mundo 2014"!" (in Spanish). TVBoricuausa. Retrieved August 22, 2014.